söndag 20 januari 2013

Grandma's winter warm

This weekend it has been about -18 °C here. This is my dear grandmother's outfit from when my father was a kid. The coat is from the 1970:s and you wouldn't belive how warm it is. 

You can also see the pictures of my grandmother's overall that I got from her last spring and I have been waiting and waiting for the winter to come to be able to use it.
Finally it's here and it is just amazing to have an overall just like a kid! Sitting in the snow, riding down a hill or making snow angels is not a problem anymore!

The last pictures if of my great grandfather Woldmar, to show you a piece of me and my grandmother's history. He was a sailor, an artist and a poet. 






                                       


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar