onsdag 26 februari 2014


There is a huge flea market coming up in Stockholm this weekend! 'On the Flea' in Kistamässan is said to be one of the biggest flea markets in town. And it is not only in Stockholm, here you can see all the cities that it will attend in the future.

In a couple of weeks I will attend to an Oriental masquerade. I already have another outfit, this is not the one. But it goes to show how inspired I am of the concept. This hysterical, lovely, vintage sequin top is from Beyond Retro's stock sale. Beyond Retro once priced it to 77 dollar and now they sold it for 6 dollar. Yes 6 dollar, that was not a misspelling. And the Beyond Retro sale continues; tomorrow they have 'Late night shopping' with sales, at Åsögatan in Stockholm.

The hairpiece I wear is actually a black pearl top. I formed it with some hair needles and shaped a veil. The lace skirt once was my mothers. I love her wardrobe.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar