torsdag 8 maj 2014


Something old something new something borrowed something blue.

I could almost wear this to my wedding. The shirt is my boyfriend's, the flower shorts was 1 dollar at a flea market and the sunglasses are produced by Beyond Retro. And then of course the white shoes, which I got from my friend (a bonus).

Talking about weddings, one of my closest friends are getting married in about a month! So what to wear? Well actually, I thought about a 1950:s silk dress that I have - but then two weeks ago I found an amazing, amazing vintage dress that maybe will be the one! It was at Solnahallen Megaloppis - that I am always jabbering about. A young girl were selling some of her grandmother's clothes. One of them was a yellow and green flowered 1950:s wonder. With a tiny waist, a wide skirt and no straps. I fell in love. She wanted 15 dollars for it (which is nothing!). I am so happy for it, and I will show you it someday soon. You can see more from the flea market here.


2 kommentarer: